Anonymous insight into team dynamics
Proud of innovation in team development
Helps to get the best out of the team
My Motivation Insights proudly introduces the new TeamScan. The TeamScan investigates which aspects a team can improve on. It is a good addition to the familiar business color profile or to start working with teams again.
Collaborate and Perform better
How does it work?
Team members fill in the same feedback scan anonymously and without consultation. This creates a reliable picture of how the team is doing and what the most important issues for growth and development are in order to become a vital and successful team. It is an interesting subject for discussion, which teams can use themselves. The report also includes improvement activities for each building block.
The TeamScan is for teams:
- Who want to move forward together
- Who have the feeling that the cooperation and results can be improved still further.
- Where there is something going on that needs to be acted upon
- Who do not want to work with an analysis from a “top” hat but with a proven method
- Who do not want to go through a long and expensive process but are looking for a concrete action plan.
- Who want to implement and get it right and don’t want a very long and well-defined program.
Discover the advantages
Facts & Figures
- New instrument in the field of team development
- Blueprint of how the team is doing at the moment
- Insight into where the ambition lies in a year’s time
- Provides in-depth conversations about growth
- not only to observe, but also to make interventions and working methods.
- Rate of € 58,- excl. VAT per participant. Please contact us for more information about our license fees.
Mission & Spirit
Vision & Strategy
Vision & Strategy
Create your own TeamScan for free
You will receive your own TeamScan result made on the input of one person (yourself). This will give you an idea of what the scan might look like for your team.
Getting started with the TeamScan?
in 1 day insight & a clear improvement plan
During the team day we explain the model and the underlying theory. Not only theory, but also an interactive session in which activities for improvement are discussed for each building block. We would like to put you in touch with one of our facilitators.
Working with the TeamScan?
During the training, learn how to use the TeamScan within your own organisation.