Anonymous insight into team dynamics
Increase the effectiveness of your team
Helps to get the best out of the team
Good cooperation in teams is difficult to achieve, but it is not really complicated. Ultimately, what matters is that the team achieves the results for which the team was created.
The TeamScan investigates which aspects a team can improve on. This creates a reliable picture of how the team is doing and what the main points for attention are for growth and development.
TeamScan versus team kleurenprofiel
Input meting versus output meting
By adding up the color profiles of all team members, the team profile is created. This provides insight into where the team naturally has the focus and energy. But that does not mean that the drives are used effectively. We use the TeamScan to measure effectiveness.
Based on an online questionnaire, which you can complete in 20 minutes, the scan provides anonymous insight into what the team must work on to achieve the desired growth and development. The results provide insights that teams can use themselves or under the guidance of a facilitator. To help the teams on their way, the report includes activities for improvement per building block.
The TeamScan is for teams:
- who want to move forward together
- who feel that the collaboration and results can be even better
- where something is happening that requires action
- who do not want to work with an analysis from a “top” hat but with a proven method
- who do not want to go through a long and expensive process, but are looking for a concrete action plan
- who want to implement and take action
We often only think about team development when there are problems. However, a team does not have to perform badly to improve. Especially when the base is in place, there is a lot to be gained!
Discover the advantages
Facts & Figures
- Full online scan (feedback is also possible online)
- Blueprint of how the team is doingat the moment
- Insight into where the ambition lies in a year’s time
- Provides in-depth conversations about growth
- Niet alleen constateren maar ook interventies & werkvormen
Mission & Spirit
Vision & Strategy