My Motivation Insights Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is effective as of May 2018.
My Motivation Insights protects the privacy of its visitors. All privacy-sensitive information you provide to My Motivation Insights is covered by this privacy statement. We therefore make every effort to process such personal data in a responsible manner, in accordance with the applicable legislation on the General Data Protection Ordinance. This applies to all countries in which My Motivation Insights is active.
Purposes of processing your data
When you sign up for the services of My Motivation Insights, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is stored in the customer system of My Motivation Insights and used for the execution of our services.
Purposes of processing your data
- For providing our services. My Motivation Insights asks for your name and email address when you register and stores them in the database. This small set of data is needed to send out the link to the questionnaire. After completing the questionnaire, your personal color profile will be created. This profile will be stored in the database. You have the right to access, change or delete your personal data at any time. To do this, you must log into your account via my.mymotivation.com.
- To measure the interest in the services of My Motivation Insights and to promote the ease of use of the website.
- To provide you with information about our services and other activities. Your e-mail address will only be used for this purpose if you have given us your prior consent. If at any time you no longer wish to receive information by email, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email concerned.
- The data of our partners is stored in our administration for the purposes of contract management, handling, delivery of products and services, provision of support, invoicing and service or customer management, among other things.
Exchange of personal data
Your data will be stored for the purpose of our services. Where appropriate, your personal data will be exchanged with partners, licensees or the company for which you work, with whom we have entered into a processing agreement.
Retention period and your rights
My Motivation Insights does not keep your data longer than for the purposes for which they were collected and processed. For the personal color profiles, a storage period of 24 months is used.
The data is stored on a server located in the Netherlands. As a result, the data are covered by European legislation.
My Motivation Insights has appointed a Data Protection Officer. For all privacy related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)76-8892244.
Further, you have the right to:
- Object to the processing of your data
- In order to amend or withdraw the consent granted
- The right to data portability
- Filing a complaint with the Personal Data Authority
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
My Motivation Insights may make changes, additions or changes to its Privacy Statement from time to time for a variety of reasons. The most recent Privacy Statement is available at all times on the website of My Motivation Insights.